Repartitioning Hard Drive

Bruce Anderson bruce.germund at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:55:40 BST 2007

I just installed Eduntu 7.04, and when I came to the partitioning question,
it gave me a couple of options. one was to partition at 10.6 gigs, on was to
keep the full 20 gigs and one was custom. since the first option was
preselected I assumed that it was going to do something with the other
9.4gigs so I just clicked OK. I have since discovered that that
9.4 is lost. Is there any way I can go back and re-partition to get my full
20 gigs back? Can I re-install, or something? I am a complete rookie here.

Bruce