Interesting Article

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Wed Mar 28 19:38:31 BST 2007

Yay, modesty! People would have understood that part if they read the article.

However, I'd say you deserve the honor at least as much as Mark, insofar as you're the hands on man, dedicating large parts of your life to it.

Anyhow, Mark gets to be "the man behind" a lot of stuff, so I'm sure he won't mind just this once. ;-)

Simón