Ubuntu thin client-help need at a Tibetan school in India

Alex Antener antener at fsfeurope.org
Mon Mar 19 08:08:54 GMT 2007

Hi

For the Library of the Polytechnic at the University of Malawi in
Central Africa I installed the following setting:
2 Servers with Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz with 2* 250  GB Storage (soft-Raid)
and 2 GB Memory each
25 Fujitsu-Siemens S300 Thinclients.

Works great, fast and reliable. ;)

More Information: http://lix.cc/projects/malawi

Kind regards,
Alex Antener

--     Alex Antener
Dipl. Medienkuenstler FH

lix at lix.cc // http://lix.cc // +41 (0)44 586 97 63
GPG Key: 1024D/14D3C7A1 https://lix.cc/gpg_key.php
Fingerprint: BAB6 E61B 17D7 A9C9 6313 5141 3A3C DAA3 14D3 C7A1

--
Alex Antener ++ FSFE Core Team Member
antener at fsfeurope.org ++ http://fsfeurope.org