please help me

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 15:23:19 BST 2007

Hi,

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Odiva Hasanuddin wrote:

> i am from indonesia...i just buy printer epson stylus c58..but i can have
> driver for edubuntu..
> please are you can help me.., where i can have it

A useful site to go to for looking up printer drivers in linux is
	http://www.linuxprinting.org

which now redirects to:
	http://openprinting.org/printer_list.cgi

They list a Stylus C48, C50 and C60 but no c58.  All of the others work
with the Gutenprint driver so it's fair to guess the C58 probably uses that
too.  Gutenprint should already be installed on edubuntu.  You should try
adding a printer under the system->administration and select one of the
other near model available.