Sabayon and Ubuntu Feisty

Alfred Nutile alfred at rivervalleywebdesign.com
Wed Jun 27 11:08:46 BST 2007

This does not seem to work in Feisty.  I think there is a bug report
on it as well.
Does anyone have any other ideas for making it easy to setup and
modify Gnome users?
I know KDE has a great tool and I know Sabayon from past usage can be good.
Then there is pessulus (sorry about the spelling) but it is done per user.
Also the skel folder is nice for new users but to change all users is
what I am looking for.

--
Alfred Nutile
River Valley Web Hosting/Design/Tech Support