Auto login

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Fri Jun 8 14:10:58 BST 2007

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> I need some kind of Into-TV-solution for a school. There is already full
> LTSP system running on that school. I figured out that I might do that
> with autologin and simple web page (now I have to figure out how to push
> web page in that client's fullscreen browser ).

Well, I got it.

I found that Apache and Tomcat with pushlet is my solution for Info-TV.

I have in my testing environment (Dapper 6.06.1, LTSP 4.2) one client
(Jammin 225) without keyboard and mouse and it goes all to way to the
Fullscreen-Firefox and start show pushlet. My testing pushlet is this
one, I put it as homepage for Firefox:

http://www.pushlets.com/pushlet/examples/webpres/webpres-student.html?subject=/webpres/auto

user_pref("browser.startup.homepage",
"http://localhost:8180/pushlet/examples/webpres/webpres-student.html?subject=/webpres/auto");