Tuxpaint in Gcompris

Kalyani karkalyani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:47:37 BST 2007

I've got Edubuntu Fiesty Fawn. The GCompris has a TuxPaint option which does
not work. Now, I've got TuxPaint on a CD which I want to copy and use
through the GCompris. How do I do this? I do not have an internet connection
so I can't follow the instructions on how to deal with this problem given on
the Ubuntu Community site where this bug is dealt with (I tried doing that
but get stuck at the place where an internet access is needed).

I am very new to Linux. Simple instructions would be useful. Best if I can
manage it all through a GUI.

Thanks,

Kalyani