Hardware / Thin Client Reccomendations

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Tue Jul 31 06:44:42 BST 2007

Christopher,

I have built a thin client myself - this was the first computer I ever
built myself and it took me 15 minutes to put everything together.

the parts:
- Epia ML6000 motherboard (around 95 Euro)
- Morex Cubid 3677 (around 90 Euro)
- 256 Mb of RAM (around 20 Euro)

it is small, has no hadrdisk and no fan and thus is absolutely quiet.

rgds,

uwe

makes a sum of: 205 Euro which makes around 280 US$