new education team - please explore

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Wed Jul 25 14:16:29 BST 2007

Phoenixink wrote:

> However, this is not an option. The school already owns abut 100 of these
> Pasco Explorer USB probes which cost about $300 each and do EXACTLY what is
> needed in a way that 7th grade students can easily work with the supplied
> Data Studio software.

If you've got one to spare, I'd be willing (after the next release cycle in
October) to look at writing a driver for it.  If you're willing to send
me one with the Windows software, I'd be willing to look at writing
a fuse filesystem for it using libusb.

Contact me off list at this email address if you're interested.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Eternity is a very long time,
Systems Department |  especially towards the end."