new education team - please explore

Phoenixink phoenixink at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 13:15:44 BST 2007

Harry,

I do appreciate that data logging is not rocket science. I have been doing
data logging with data acquisition equipment for over 20 years. And
certainly can build a system of my own for Linux.

However, this is not an option. The school already owns abut 100 of these
Pasco Explorer USB probes which cost about $300 each and do EXACTLY what is
needed in a way that 7th grade students can easily work with the supplied
Data Studio software.

Pasco will not give me the information I need to write a new data logging
software for their probes and the school does not have funding for new probe
systems.

Jim