Lockdown

john lists.john at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:45:05 BST 2007

I'll just add my two cents here and say, in addition to locking down
the desktop, I'd love to have a template that gave our student users
less options. I really only want them to use Open Office and web
browser and not much more. I wish there was a "student mode" or kiosk
mode that would pair things down even more.

John