Gutsy-Tribe2 - No successful booting

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jul 18 21:35:01 BST 2007

> if you are on gutsy, i'd suggest
> using /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf
> if you edit it in teh other location you need to rebuild teh image after
> each change, since thats annoying we moved the file to teh tftp dir and
> read it during boot from there ;)

When you say you need to rebuild the image after each change to
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf do you mean the entire /opt/ltsp/i386 root needs to be
rebuilt?  Or are you referring to something else?  I assumed that the changes to
lts.conf were immediate just as in LTSP 4.2.  I was able to add the LDM_DIRECTX=True
without rebuilding anything.....I think.