Gutsy-Tribe2 - No successful booting

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 18 16:15:10 BST 2007

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 18.07.2007, 17:00 +0200 schrieb Reiner Schmid:
> Hello Gavin,
>
> I tried it but there are no good news
> I edit /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf and tried different values like 24,
> 16,15,8
>
> [00:30:05:10:91:74]
> 	X_COLOR_DEPTH = ...

if you are on gutsy, i'd suggest
using /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf
if you edit it in teh other location you need to rebuild teh image after
each change, since thats annoying we moved the file to teh tftp dir and
read it during boot from there ;)

since that card is an intel, try if setting:

XSERVER=intel

helps you. with gutsy there are two intel drivers (intel and i810) in
the archive. if the intel one works for you you should really try out
the desktop effects, the intel cards are awesome in gutsy ltsp with
that ;)

ciao
	oli