Gutsy-Tribe2 - No successful booting

Reiner Schmid reischmid at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 18:50:30 BST 2007

Hi

Thanks for the help to log in a console of a "gutsy" thin client to read
Xorg6.log.
I don´t know I have to type in the command sudo ltsp-update-image.
   in "How do I set the root password on the thin clients?" someone
should fill in the missing word "chroot" ;-)
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EdubuntuFAQ#head-285f03d2d3ed2f29847c7793dbdb8f1488814c1b
>

> The command "lspci" will list the pci devices including the video card.

It is a VGA compatible controller Intel Corporation 82815 CGC rev04

The ending of Xorg6.log was "Fatal server error: No screens found"
So the warnings/informations of this log file:
New driver is "i810"
(ww) Open  acpi failed  ...  - > (I tried in tftboot/pxeconfig/default
acpi=off)
(EE) open /dev/fbo no such file...
Depth24 ..framebuffer bpp 32
(EE) I810(0): Given bpp (32) is not supported by 810 driver
UnloadModule(s)..........
(EE) Screens found, but none have a usable configuration
Fatal server error: No screens found

Reiner