Promoting Edubuntu

Raffaella Traniello raffaella.traniello at livecom.it
Mon Jul 16 09:21:31 BST 2007

Ciao Ian!

Sì, metterò un'installazione nella mia scuola! :-)
In fact my boss was very impressed by our work and by the public image
and visibility the school gained with us participating to Film
Festivals. Next year I'd like the children to start using Stop Motion,
so I asked to install Edubuntu on our lab, for "Film needs". I got an
enthusiastic and positive answer (even if we all are aware that
migrating from Windows to Ubuntu is not only a matter of software).

Our animation will be distributed on a DVD. So far the only promoting
idea I had is to ask for some space on the DVD cover for a logo, a brief
description and the url of Edubuntu, Cinelerra and Creative Commons, so
to entice teachers.

Grazie!
Raffaella

PS: Enticed by Cinelerra CV (http://www.cv.cinelerra.org)?   ;-)
Great piece of software! Watch what you can do:
http://www.archive.org/details/RaffaellaTraniello2BRoncagliaAcqua_