Oregon

Like 2 Travel like2travel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:49:40 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm brand new to edubuntu. I have yet to install it, but I have quite a bit
of tech experience and am excited about edubuntu and open source projects.
As a Spanish Teacher who spent last year on a Fulbright Teacher Exchange in
Iquitos, Peru, in the heart of the Amazon, I witnessed great poverty in
education and see incredible possibilities for open source projects.

OSCON 2007 is being held in Portland, Oregon, on July 23rd-27th. Will anyone
from this list be attending? I would love to meet you.

Dana