Edubuntu LTSP Login Issue

Steve Wu swu at
Thu Jul 12 12:00:54 BST 2007

We're trying to setup a basic LTSP as a trial at our school. This is all new to us. We had the basic system up and running. Clients would connect and we could login and run apps. Great! Now however, when we boot up, instead of getting the GUI login screen it goes to a command line login. Sure we can login, but then we're sitting at a command prompt.

What happened, what did we do, and how do we get back to the GUI login? Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thx!