Your new team

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:08:25 BST 2007

Hi Ted,

sorry for the slow reply.

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Ted Moore wrote:

> Being 1) a teacher, and 2) a computer nut, I guess I am interested in
> your new team.  I wonder about how much I might be able to contribute
> since I have only recently installed edubuntu 7.04 on a computer with an
> AMD64 processor and 2 Gigs of memory.  To my surprise it works.  Let me
> know how I might help.

1. Using, testing and reporting bugs/experiences would be a start.  If
   you're feeling brave, you could test the development release gutsy
   (it's not due for release until October and needs lots of testing to
   iron out bugs).

2. As you are a teacher, you have more knowledge of education than many of
   us.  Perhaps you can contribute some of your expertise in that area?

3. The documentation project is a very important one which needs help.
	https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-doc/

4. If you're a programmer, you could work on some part of the software
   itself?

There are lots of other ways to contribute I'm sure.