How to globally change menu/toolbars

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Jul 5 21:34:39 BST 2007

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:31:43 -0400, Alfred Nutile wrote
> I think with Feisty it is broken.  Sabayon worked great in dapper if I
> remember right.

Funny, I just found your complaint in another forum and was going to confirm with you if
this was ever fixed.  It seem the problem is that Sabayon is unable to save the changes,
so they never get applied to the users.  I was going to try and add Sabayon to the admin
group to see if that helps.