How to globally change menu/toolbars

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Jul 5 21:27:20 BST 2007

I just gave Sabayon another try.  Looks like it will work beautifully for me, if I can
get it to save the changes.  I create a new profile, and make all the changes Xnested
window, click save, the when I try to edit again none of the changes are saved.  I have
run as sudo as well.  Ideas?

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:19:53 +1200, Krsnendu dasa wrote