How to globally change menu/toolbars

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Jul 5 16:15:22 BST 2007

I am running edubuntu 7.04 and want to globally change the menus and toolbars for all
existing users and new users.  How do I do this?  I want to remove the icon at the top
for Evolution since I don't want my students using evolution.  If I apt-get remove
evolution then the program is gone, but a stupid icon still remains.  Also when I remove
evolution the icon under the Applications/Office is still there.  How to I go about
changing these things for all users?

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department