Distros of Ubuntu with LTSP

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 2 12:09:15 BST 2007

hi,
Am Montag, den 02.07.2007, 16:16 +0930 schrieb Karl Goetz:
> Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> > Ah, my mistake.  Sorry for the inaccruacies.  It would be interesting to
> > clarify what's supported for 5 years and what's not.
>
> i've been trying to find that out for months, no luck so far.

everything thats considered a server app is supported for 5 years,
everything that belongs in the desktop realm is supported for 3 years...

for ltsp that means that ltsp itself (since it needs desktop apps to
function) is supported for 3 years but parts of the ltsp infrastructure
that are clearly in the server category i.e. dhcpd, nbd-server etc are
indeed supported for 5 years.

ciao
	oli