edubuntuweekend 17/18 February in Essen,Germany

Julius Bloch juliux at
Thu Feb 1 17:42:36 GMT 2007

I am happy to announce the first edubuntu weekend in Germany.
It will be in Essen in the unperfekt haus[0] on the third weekend in
We will test several server settings and the reactions from the users.
To find the best server setting and problems users have with edubuntu.
For the testing we will build a network with around 25-30 Clients.

The entry to the unperfekthaus is not for free, it cost 5,50€ but you
get all non alcohol drinks are for free.

If you are in the near of essen we are happy to see you at the edubuntu

For more information visit our wikipage[1](only in german sorry), or ask
me via mail,irc or jabber;)

julius bloch

PS: sorry for the cross post