Clients Freezing in 7.04 when Tuxpaint, Tuxmath or Gcompris are running.

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:08:04 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, kevin smith wrote:

> Tuxpaint froze when I tried to exit it.  I had to restart with ctr alt
> bkspc.

Is this the same behaviour they always get (trouble quitting) in gcompris
and all of the tux4kids programs?  It sounds like a problem David Trask had
which seemed to go away when sound was turned off on the thin client.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/edubuntu-users/2007-August/thread.html#1777

Did you ever work this out David?  Did gutsy make any difference?

I'm not suggesting you disable sound as a solution, it just might help us
track down the problem.