ltsp-update-image

Anton Kaser antonkaser at gmx.net
Mon Dec 17 06:09:02 GMT 2007

I keep trying to get changes from the ltsp-nbd into the Client-Image. (
still the "-p 1068" dhcp-port )

I did the following:

change the /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/ltsp-nbd
copied it to and as  /opt/ltsp/i386/initrd/nfs
ran     mkinitramfs -o nfs
then    ltsp-update-kernels
then    ltsp-update-image

But I think the ltsp-update-imgae did not use the ltsp-nbd yet!

And after the command I get at the verry end:
Info: port 2000 is already defined with /opt/ltsp/image/i386.img in
inetd.conf
info: taking no action

if i command out the last line in /etc/inetd.conf (2000.....) then the
ltsp-update-image command runs to the end and says:
Info: updating inetd config

any further suggestions???