doco on ltsp chroots

Karl Goetz kamping_kaiser at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 27 13:06:40 BST 2007

hi all
i was contacted by someone who found this link [0] and wanted to know
how to get their ltsp clients working with an amd64 server.
Apparently this is the only resource they managed to find. Now, i have
no idea what they searched on, but they asked me to write instructions
on how to get it working.
Seems they took me for either Gavin or Paul, but since my name was at
top and bottom contacted me.

I'm more then happy to try and start putting together some doco on
multiarch ltsp setups, (eg ia32 on amd64, ppc32 on ppc64), but not if
its been written and the person in question (and myself) cant find it.

Is anything being done towards this, or should i put some lines of text
towards it?

[0]
http://www.mail-archive.com/edubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com/msg00614.html

kk