Sharing the experience for set up printer in thin client of Edubuntu 7.04

Vince Callaway fastxr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:41:06 BST 2007

Most print servers I've tried are flaky at best.

I had some old neoware thin clients.  They are a little slow for
workstations but have been the most reliable print servers.  They are
about 12" square and will stand vertical next to a printer.  The last
couple I bought were found for $25 ea on ebay.  Under K12LTSP they have
proven to be rock solid.

The Neowares also work really well for kiosk mode applications.