Postfix setup

Tom Misilo tmisilo at
Tue Aug 14 14:09:05 BST 2007

This is the error I get back from telnet
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>telnet mail 25
Connecting To mail...Could not open connection to the host, on port
25: Connect failed

Also to the best of my knowledge there is no firewall running.

I also have this in my
mynetworks = So any client
that is on my network should be able to connect, no?