Mac & edubuntu

Chris Dawson chris at boxpopuli.com
Mon Aug 13 21:12:39 BST 2007

One of our resellers installed our customized podcasting device software,
which is a Dapper-based version of Ubuntu, onto a Mac Mini using Parallels.
I don't know a lot of the details, but I will ask him.  I'll forward this
onto his techs and get more information.  I would assume if Dapper works
that other variants of Ubuntu like Edubuntu should work the same.

Chris

On 8/13/07, Børge Boyding <boyding at os.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are there anybody out there with any experience installing edubuntu on
> Mac?
> I have downloaded and burnt a boot CD but even it looks all right the Macs
> cannot recognize it as a boot disk.
>
> Regards
>
> Borge

Chris Dawson