DVD installation question

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fresno.gov
Fri Aug 10 15:40:52 BST 2007

:) I 'discovered' yesterday that I didn't have a release version and downloaded Feisty last night. I'll give that a shot today. It fits on a normal DVD too, go figure. :)

Thanks,

-Stephen

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 11:22:47AM -0700, Stephen Rees wrote:
> First time attempt at using Edubuntu for a single workstation...
>
> I've downloaded the gutsy DVD

Have you tried this with an officially released version, like Feisty?

Gutsy's still under heavy development, so it's quite possible the dvd might
not have all the bugs worked out on it.

Certainly, the release versions don't need a network to install

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Eternity is a very long time,
Systems Department |  especially towards the end."