ltsp server cluster setup

Scott Ledyard scott at redboot.biz
Sun Apr 29 03:01:17 BST 2007

I use the IBM 300 PCs in attached to a P4 with 512MB of RAM and they work
quite well. I have begun reading about establishing Linux enterprise cluster
(see this book listed on
Amazon<http://www.amazon.com/Linux-Enterprise-Cluster-Available-Commodity/dp/1593270364>.)
This is quite involved, whereas setting up Edubuntu is a snap.

Is it possible you can get access to a better caliber PC to use as a
server?  Then you'd have 20 workstations.