Educational suite for Linux?

Brad Thomas bthomas at psysolutions.com
Mon Sep 11 20:17:59 BST 2006

Thanks for the information.  Basically, from what I've been able to tell
(I'm a techie as well and not an instructor), the Plato software
includes courses (science, math, etc..) and keeps up with a student's
grades and the student's progress.  The course listings that I've found
have:
Advanced Reading Strategies
Algebra
Business Basics