talk on using edubuntu

Jonathan guenisha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:15:37 GMT 2006

Hi

I have to present edubuntu to a few teachers of a school of young child.

So i also have to do a small document on paper that teacher can "study" at home

If you want create one, we should try doing this together.

I was thinking about a presentation with lot of picture and not so much text.

No technical aspect of edubuntu.

I'm French (sorry for my poor English) but i read English (write is hard for me as you can see...)

If you're interested tell me. Maybe edubuntu community would like an explanation document for teacher.