Hardware Set

dipankar das paagol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 03:51:41 GMT 2006

Hello Friends

I want a Hardware Set that works very peacefully. Meant for a few low end
machines, in remote places, where problem-servicing will not be a very easy
job.

I was thinking about Athlon 2800 chip machines. Then which Motherboard will
work fine with it? VGA and Audio? A set for which all the drivers will be
automatically there.

If you suggest some other CPU and Motherboard combination, that is OK too.
But, please keep the budget thing in mind, and faultless workability with
Edubuntu.

das