Administration tools

Christian Külker christian.kuelker at cipworx.org
Sun Jun 18 17:56:15 BST 2006

Hi,

Herman Bos wrote:
> Clint Tinsley wrote:

I think it should also be easy, because CipUX 2.x is runing at schools
with Suse. CipUX 1.x  was runing on Trustix. So porting is possible, or
we make it possible.

> Personally I think any kind of webinterface should be avoided. I still
> have to see one which doesn't involve anything really nasty (security wise).

You can install CipUX without webinterface. You can use it from command
line. If you found some issue wich is not secure enough for you, please
tell me and we can find a solution to improve it.

By the way, the French team is developing a CipUX GUI in moodle. (But
this is also a web thing ;-)

For Ubuntu know I have a question: On wich Ubuntu you are try to install
CipUX?

Yours
Christian