Getting Netscape and Java Runtime to work o Ubuntu PowerPc version.

W. Zebulon Smith zebsmith at newtonfalls.org
Mon Jun 12 17:59:08 BST 2006

I  there is an extension for Mozilla Firefox called user agent switcher
available
At http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/. It will spoof the user
agent
To look like IE, Netscape or just about anything else you want it to fairly
easily.
I use it regularly on my linux boxes to get around the browser requirements.

W. Zebulon Smith
Systems Manager
Newton Falls Public Library
204 S. Canal St.