Getting Netscape and Java Runtime to work o Ubuntu PowerPc version.

Bernardo Höhl lists at correiofacil.com
Mon Jun 12 12:09:00 BST 2006

Hi list!

This is my first post.

I have Ubuntu 5.1 running on a partition on my Titanium G4 Laptop.

The system is great! Congratulations to you guys who developed the
system.

Problem:

I have to use Ubuntu to connect to the brazilian bank: "Banco do
Brasil".

Banco do Brasil's programmers developed routines that require me to
use either Internet Explorer or Netscape browser to run their Java
Applet.

I see at Sun's Java dowload web site that there is no ppc version for
Java Runtime Plugin, also Netscape's ppc version seems not to be
available.

Can you guys help me?

Thank you for any help.

Bernardo Höhl