Feedback wanted - Sounds

Mario Đanić mario.danic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:41:32 BST 2006

Hello,

as we all know sounds/music we hear in Ubuntu haven't been changed since
ages,
and things weren't looking so well until now. Things are about to change to
the better
tho. Pete aka cbx33 has stepped up to create some of the "Ubuntu Sounds" and
your feedback and opinions are welcome and much appreciated.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSounds

We also welcome your contributions, so if any of you has some music
talent feel free to step up, and help us create better sounds for Ubuntu
future.

Kind regards,
Mario

Note 1: I am not subscribed to ubuntu-users, neither kubuntu-users so please
keep me in CC. thanks :)
Note 2: Seveas, don't eat me for posting to several lists at once :)