Fine tuning Edubuntu

Brad Thomas bthomas at psysolutions.com
Tue Aug 1 21:21:19 BST 2006

Would it be easier if I installed KDE and then ran the KIOSK for locking
things down?  Sabayon doesn't seem to do what I'm wanting.  I tried
using it, but was able to access Terminal, Network Servers, etc..

Previously, I had setup K12LTSP, and found it to be much easier to
configure and lock down.  I was hoping Edubuntu would have the same
tools, as I'd rather still with a Ubuntu machine than Fedora.