Edubuntu

ps at gedec.org ps at gedec.org
Mon Apr 9 19:31:46 UTC 2018

HiStéphane and Jonathan

Your decision is optimized - probably the best you can do at this point!

And thank you for what you have delivered to the community so far - it's
been immensely useful to so many people, and especially at a time when
access to computers was not yet so widely available - perhaps you had a
greater impact than you'd expect!

Times have changed, and it's kind of hard to predict what direction
educational computing will take - but as you have a clear and open mind
the right path will surely materialize.

As education becomes ever more pivotal than it has been, and main-stream
software becomes less and less educational, you have an essential and
far-reaching mission ahead of you - I wish you great luck and supreme
success!

Sincere regards,

Paul Schenker