Suggestion for LTSP language improvement Edubuntu 11.04 beta1

G. T. Stresen-Reuter tedmasterweb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:45:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just a quick suggestion / request regarding the LTSP installation option that appears during Edubuntu 11 installation.

At present the description of what LTSP seems sufficient. However, the dropdown that shows the network interfaces available has a label that says "Network Connection". It's not clear form this label if you are assigning the the interface to the internal (client) network or to the WLAN (outgoing or external network).

I guessed that the label meant the former (since the same language used in the LTSP description was used as the label) but I had to really think and read before making my choice.

Other than that, great work on this initial beta. I absolutely love the fact that you're promoting the LTSP solution and especially the inclusion of SchoolTools!

Sincerely,

Ted Stresen-Reuter