Instructions to install LTSP

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:39:18 UTC 2010

If only I had known...
I could add this info to the bottom of this wiki
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/installlucid>and as an optional
install method on this
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/installLTSPlucid>.
However, I don't feel I could do so with authority since I've never tried it
and not even sure what Ubiquity is (except that it probably is all over the
place ;)).  Wanna add it? :)  Both of these pages are already appropriately
linked to the BasicSetup<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EdubuntuDocumentation/EdubuntuCookbook/BasicSetup>wiki
page for edubuntu.

Thanks for your work,
David