Fwd: Re: Artwork Team

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 11 20:01:59 UTC 2010

Hi Edubuntu Developers

The Ubuntu artwork team is offering assistance for any artwork needs we
have.

I think that this is great and we should take advantage of it and put
together a specification for a wallpaper so long.

There's probably a whole lot of other things we could use them for
though! So if you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to make use of
the process below.

-Jonathan