Edubuntu and Teachers and More... fresh thread

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:32:39 UTC 2010

Hi All,
That other thread was getting too ungainly though full of cool stuff.  Here
is a fresh space for an update...

I joined Ubuntu-education listserv and sent out an, "Anyone here?" post and
in not too much time got 21 replies :)  So there are lots of people there
who are interested and come from a variety of ubuntu and education
perspectives.  To initiate something I wrote up a project I needed to write
up for my own learning and posted it to my blog.  Then sent off a post to
the list with a link to the blog post and asking for ideas on how to improve
the project.  Hope I get some ideas!  If you are interested in seeing an
example of how I put my edubuntu thin clients use in my classroom you can
check this blog
post<http://groosd.blogspot.com/2010/01/human-organ-systems-web-pages-project.html>--and
add your ideas for improving the project as well if you would!

David