New Edubuntu members and application for Edubuntu-dev

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 8 20:27:40 UTC 2010

Hi

Michael Hall and Belinda Lopez are applying for Edubuntu Membership.
Since they are both Ubuntu members they can get Edubuntu membership for
free. If there's no objections to adding them both to Edubuntu members,
I will continue doing so:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/mhall119
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelindaLopez

Michael is additionally applying for Edubuntu Developer status. I've
reviewed his packages before and he's very patient and thorough and I
believe he'll be a good asset to the developers team. He plans to
maintain a new launcher project and the qimo packages as part of our
package set.

He needs 4 +1 votes in order to get developer status. I support his
application and give my +1. Please indicate your vote via email ass
well. If you'd like to talk to Michael, his nickname is 'mhall119' on
IRC, you can usually find him on #edubuntu.

Thanks

-Jonathan on behalf of the Edubuntu Council