Set of "BasicSetup" how-to's" for Lucid Edubuntu

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 25 15:29:36 UTC 2010

Hi David

Yesterday I searched for Edubuntu on YouTube and was pleasantly
surprised to find a bunch of training videos that different users
created for Edubuntu.

It seems that for some people at least, creating a video of how you do
it and explaining alongside is easier than typing up a howto in detail.

I'm wondering if we should perhaps communicate what kind of
documentation we need with the Youtube community and see what happens?
I'm quite interested myself in doing a few of them.

Any thoughts?

-Jonathan