Edubuntu DVD daily builds available for testing

asmo.koskinen at arkki.info asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Thu Oct 15 12:37:55 UTC 2009

> I am installing the latest build today and I will report on the finished
> install.

Well, I can't confirm that. This is KVM (i386) machine. Installation
failed on very same step as with real AMD64 machine.

15-Oct-2009 01:36  2.4G  Install/live DVD for PC (Intel x86) computers
(standard download)

Here are all successful steps; screenshots from KVM:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Testausta/Edubuntu-15102009/

This is little one failure, installation can't find Finnish language
packages (network/intern is OK):

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Testausta/Edubuntu-15102009/08.png

Here installation fails; Moodel and edubuntu-server

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Testausta/Edubuntu-15102009/18.png
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Testausta/Edubuntu-15102009/19.png

Installation can't reach next step - "Build LTSP chroot".

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Testausta/Edubuntu-15102009/20.png

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.