Network issue on a cloned server

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:09:42 UTC 2009

Thanks Scott for this additional info. Since I don't have easy gui access to
this server I sshed into the server, did the sudo apt-get install oem-config
(and it installed some files).  Then tried to run it with sudo oem-config...
and nothing happened, it just went back to the prompt after about 1/2
second.  I did a sudo apt-get upgrade just in case but to no avail.  Any
ideas?

David