Edubuntu Meetings for December and January

Jonathan Carter jonathan at zanix.co.za
Thu Nov 26 10:34:51 UTC 2009

Hi Edubuntu Developers!

Deciding on an Edubuntu meeting a week in advance every week doesn't
work well. Previously we had set meetings on Wednesday and then later
on a Friday, that didn't work so well either since many people
couldn't attend on certain set times.

We had some meetings using Doodle and that worked quite well, I set up
a Doodle poll  for January and December. We can do this for every
2-month block period so that we can check availability of people and
have at least 2-3 meetings scheduled in advance at any time.

Please mark your availability at: http://doodle.com/ntsueczcb565itih

I tried to leave out at least the major public holidays, you can leave
comments on the poll as well if you'd like to suggest specific dates
and times.

Thanks!

-Jonathan