replacement for screem

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:31:03 UTC 2009

Yeah, I was mainly thinking about universe when creating this list,
but whatever we can MIR is of course beneficial. Quanta pulls in an
unbelievable amount of dependencies (202mb!), mostly kde related
stuff, but it seems much too bloated. I dont have much experience
running the mind map apps, but I know they are really important in
schools and universities today. We should get some feedback from
users, as to which is preferrable.

kind Regards,
David Van Assche